Centerville Heater Installation & Replacement
Got an old heater that just doesn’t get the job done anymore? Call (937) 432-2406 and let our industry leading professionals help you find and install a new heater in your Centerville home today!
When it comes to major purchases, most homeowners will want to avoid them at all costs. When a heater reaches the end of its life however, there are no other options to take. At CJS Heating & Air, we take the stress out of replacing your heater. From helping you find the right heater, to installing it according to factory standards, our staff is here to make your Centerville heater replacement stress free. We also work with your budget and needs in mind, to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our services.
See what some of our happy customers have to say about CJS here, and call us to get industry leading Centerville heater installation solutions today!
What are signs it’s time to replace your heater?
For homeowners in and around Centerville, the last thing you want to do is wait until winter before deciding it’s time to replace your old heater. Some common signs to look for that will help you determine whether or not it’s time to replace your system include:
- Constant Repairs – Are you seeing your heater repair specialists on a regular basis? Do you find that your system is constantly breaking down? A need for regular repairs is a clear sign that your heater is ready to be replaced. At some point, the cost of regular repairs will be similar, if not more, than the cost of replacement.
- Age Of System – Most heaters last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. After 10 years however, it may be time to start taking a closer look at how well your system is operating. If you find that your heater is deteriorating in any way, be sure to consider replacement of the system.
- High Energy Costs – As a heater ages, it becomes less and less efficient at heating your home. Eventually, this poor efficiency can cost you significantly on your heating costs. Whenever the system operates, it uses massive amounts of energy just to accommodate normal operation. This can translate into huge spikes on your electric bills.
- Fluctuating Usage – If you find that your heater simply isn’t working as it used to, it may be time to consider a change. Does your heater fail to heat all the rooms in your home? Does it turn on and off? Is the airflow low? These are all signs that it’s time to consider upgrading to a newer heater.
If these problems sound familiar to you, then it’s time to give our experts a call. At CJS Heating & Air we work quickly and efficiently to prevent any discomfort in the homes of our customers. We can uninstall and replace your old heater in no time, restoring the comfort and warmth to your home before you even notice a difference.
How long do these systems typically last?
Depending on the amount of usage that a heater sees throughout the year, it should last roughly 10 years. Without proper care and maintenance however the system can last much less than that. Once your heater does reach the 10 year mark however, it’s important to start considering how well it is working in your home.
Do you find that you’re wasting a lot of electricity? Is your system simply not heating as it used to? These issues can easily be remedied with the installation of a new heater. Our expert staff can help you find a system that will work perfectly within your home. Additionally, with newer models being more energy efficient, you will enjoy high quality heating all year round.
What are the benefits of a new system?
While the purchase of a new heater may seem like a daunting task, there are many benefits that make them a great choice for any homeowner. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Improved air quality and flow
- Prevention of major emergencies
- Improved energy efficiency
- Better control over temperature
- Peace of mind
To enjoy these benefits, and to get high quality Centerville heater installation services, look to us for help. At CJS Heating & Air, everything we do is all about you. From helping you find a unit within your budget, to installing it perfectly, our technicians will go the extra mile to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the work you get.
Looking to upgrade the heater in your home? Call (937) 432-2406 today! We offer high quality Centerville heater installation solutions for all our customers that are affordable and reliable, guaranteed.