Reliable Dayton Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
Our clean, screened, trained and timely CJS Air Conditioning Installation technicians make sure that your new AC system is sized to match your home’s specific needs and installed so you can count on its performance for years to come.
We do all that because, the most important day in the life of your air conditioner is the day it’s installed.
Benefits of Installing New Air Conditioning Replacement
- Improved Health –New air conditioning replacement can help decrease allergy symptoms and minimize the risk of mold and mildew.
- Energy Savings – Air conditioning systems we install are energy efficient systems that can decrease cooling costs up to 58%.
- Improve Comfort – Why be overly hot in the summer. Installing a new air conditioning improves efficiency and comfort.
- Increased Home Value – Installing new air conditioning can add value to your home— and be one less thing to worry about.
Troubleshoot Your System
AC Replacement Saves You Money
Reduce your energy bills and possibly qualify you for a tax deduction with your new air conditioning installation. Call us. A CJS comfort specialist will inspect your house to determine ways in which your current system is inefficient and explain how a new system will save you money. Choose the right air conditioning system for your home, and we will make sure the installation process is smooth and successful!
CJS keeps you cool three ways:
- Correct positioning of air handlers for maximum cooling coverage
- Proper placement and anchoring of outdoor units to ensure sufficient airflow around each unit
- Efficient ductwork to provide an even, regulated air flow throughout the entire service area
What you need to know about air conditioning replacement
Do you need replacement or repair?
CJS specializes in getting more years from Dayton air conditioning systems. Routine maintenance extends your system’s lifespan and helps it continue working at peak efficiency. Scheduling annual system maintenance with CJS allows us to fully inspect and clean your system, make recommendations for small repairs before they turn into expensive problems. That’s how we help keep Dayton Air Conditioning systems running longer.