AC Filters & Filter Replacement Service
When did you last replace your air conditioning and heating system air filters? If you can’t remember, it’s been too long. That’s why CJS Heating & Air Conditioning provides fast, affordable filter replacement services.
The air filter is your air conditioner’s last line of defense. It protects you and your family from impurities in the air. It also keeps them from entering and damaging your air conditioner. Unfortunately, filter replacement is often forgotten—until now.
CJS Helps Keep Your AC Filters Fresh
CJS takes the trouble out of keeping filters fresh. We provide our Kokomo-area customers with a variety of full service AC filter solutions including choosing the correct air filter for your needs and installing it.
Dirty Filters Are Hazardous To Your AC System
When dust and other harmful particles make their way into your air conditioner, they can cause mechanical failures. Dust can also shorten your system’s life. It an also cause evaporator coils to freeze. All these issues can quickly result in high repair costs if left unchecked.
Air Filter Lifespans Vary
The life of an air filter depends on conditions in your home and the type of filter you have. Conditions that affect air filter lifespan include:
- Number of people in the home
- How many pets you have
- Condition of air around your home
- Health concerns such as asthma
- Age of your AC system
3 Benefits of Regular Kokomo AC Filter Replacement
- Cleaner Air With regular air filter replacements, you will rest easy knowing your home’s air is clean. That’s especially helpful for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Extended System Life With regular AC filter replacements, you ensure the life and efficiency of your system.
- Lower Energy Costs When its air filter is clean, your air conditioner runs more efficiently, lowering energy bills.
Dependable Kokomo AC Filter Replacement Service
CJS Heating & Air is ready to help find the correct filter for your system. We’ll install it and let you know when it’s time for replacement. It’s the easiest way to keep your home’s air safe for you system and your family.