Is it always humid in your home? Have you noticed mildew growing in your baseboards? Is your furniture deteriorating? All of these situations are signs of too much moisture in your home. Call (614) 388-9241, and our clean, screened, trained, and timely experts provide affordable Columbus dehumidifier installation and repair services.
Excess moisture can affect not only be damaging for your home but also your health. At CJS Heating & Air, we always want our customers to be safe and comfortable. So when you need to combat excess humidity, look to our experts for a solution. We offer high-quality dehumidifier services for all our customers in and around Columbus. From repairing existing units to installing brand-new ones, our professionals have the expertise and skills to do the job.
How can excess humidity affect your home?
Humidity can be just about every homeowner’s worst nightmare. Some of the effects that excess moisture can have on your home include the following:
- Mold – The best environment for mold to grow is a moist environment. When the humidity levels in your home are too high, you may start to see mold growth throughout the house. Mold can damage your home and pose serious health concerns for you and your family.
- Pests – Many pests and rodents thrive in damp conditions. From insects in your bathrooms to termites behind your walls, excessively moist environments can be a breeding ground for insects that can cause significant damage to your home.
- Poor Operation – When the inside environment is correct, your air conditioner can cool your home efficiently. Excess humidity can cause the AC unit to work harder to cool your home. The AC unit working harder to cool the home can cause wear and tear on your system and high energy costs.
- Health – Excessively moist environments can be hazardous for you and your family. For those who suffer from allergies and asthma, humid air can cause symptoms. It can also raise the risk of respiratory illnesses and typical cases of flu.
Avoid these issues with the use of a whole-house dehumidifier. Our professionals can find a unit for you and install it quickly. With our help, you will no longer have to worry about the damaging effects of moisture on your home.
What are the benefits of dehumidifier installation?
Various benefits can make dehumidifiers a great addition to your home. Some of the more common benefits we see in the homes of our happy customers include the following:
- Improved air quality
- Energy-efficient cooling
- Decrease in pests
- Fewer colds and flues
- Prevention of mold growth
- Comfortable air and environment
If you would like to enjoy these benefits, or if you have more questions about dehumidifiers, be sure to contact our professionals today. We offer expert repairs and installation services, allowing you to enjoy a comfortable home environment in no time.
Our expert solutions
At CJS Heating & Air, our services are all about you. We understand the dangers of highly moist air. To combat this issue, we use the latest and best dehumidifier installation for all our customers in and around Columbus. We work within your budget and the needs of your home to provide you with an expert dehumidifier solution.
Also, we stock some of the latest models of dehumidifiers that will work perfectly for your home. Our customized services and attentive care guarantee you 100% satisfaction on every job. Additionally, we stand behind our work, meaning that if you are unsatisfied with our services, we will go above and beyond to remedy it.