Experiencing A Heating or Air Conditioning Emergency?
Call CJS now: (937) 488-4758 NO Additional Charges. Period.
Air Conditioning & Heating Emergencies don’t happen on your schedule or at a convenient time. No matter where you are in the greater Dayton area, Emergency AC repair services are available to assist you whenever you face an emergency. We understand that these events can be extremely unnerving, and they never happen at a convenient moment. Our service providers are capable of responding promptly to fix your air conditioning or heating unit. We maintain a service schedule that can be dispatched to all customers within our service area.
How do you know it’s an Air Conditioning Emergency?
- Extreme Weather Breakdown: Letting your home get too hot or too cold can affect your comfort and your family’s safety.
- Electrical issues, gas problems, and refrigerant leaks can pose a serious hazard and should never be handled on your own.
- An AC issue causing flooding or standing water in or around your home needs immediate attention to prevent water damage and mold growth.
Put down the tools. Pick up the phone. Call CJS.
AC Problems? Inexperienced repairs often cause more damage and can void any remaining warranty. That’s why we say: don’t even think about repairing your own air conditioning system. Since CJS doesn’t charge extra for emergency service, don’t risk causing more costly repairs. Need help heating and cooling your house? Call us instead of trying to fix your HVAC system. We’ll solve your emergency AC repair problems and heating in a jiffy.
Prompt HVAC Servicing
Reliability and affordability enable our customers to enjoy unprecedented peace of mind. We focus on solving the most pressing problems of our customers on the very first visit. Our HVAC professionals are certified, licensed, and experienced in resolving all aspects of the system.
Reduce the prospects of being uncomfortable and inconvenienced by keeping our number in an easy retrieve place during an emergency. For example, many customers will support our business card on their refrigerator with a magnet; this makes it easy to find should the power fail.
Service providers are rapidly deployed when an HVAC emergency call is made. These professionals analyze the problem and create a specific solution that addresses the actual issue. Our services are available around the clock, so you can always be assured that help is accessible.
Defining an HVAC Emergency
Our emergency service professionals are dedicated to educating customers about the importance of a well-maintained HVAC system. This includes offering a helpful definition of an HVAC emergency so that you can recognize this situation. The repair diagnosis is customized to address the specific issue, and sometimes replacements are recommended.
Here is a shortlist of the common signs of an HVAC emergency:
- Malfunctioning appliances: Refrigerator leaks, gas pipes, and electrical problems should only be handled by a trained, licensed and experienced professional.
- Air conditioner-caused flooding: Pools of standing water or flooding caused by a malfunctioning air conditioner are severe signs. Avoid common secondary problems associated with mold by calling one of our experienced professionals to handle the situation.
- Heating and air conditioning unit failure: Don’t allow your home to become excessively cold or hot due to a loss of your HVAC system. This affects the safety of family members in addition to being uncomfortable.
Ready for Any Emergency AC Repair
Servicing our customers on a regular basis requires stocking inventory on our service trucks. We keep a regular maintenance schedule on service trucks and keep them stocked with unique materials and parts necessary to respond promptly to all service calls. We even ensure that factory warranties are honored regardless of the time of service was rendered.
We maintain a work ethic of exceptional customer service:
- Licensed, experienced, and friendly professionals on our team.
- We service customers on weekends, holidays, and any time of night.
- We explain our service procedures and price schedules.
You Call. We come. It’s fixed. Guaranteed.
We’ll send a clean, screened, trained, and timely CJS technician to get your air conditioner back up and running quickly. Call CJS right now: (937) 488-4758