Most homeowners believe that their heating and cooling systems are two different systems. While this is common in most homes, there are other options. Do you want an energy-efficient heating system? Call (937) 488-4758 and learn about our industry-leading Dayton heat pump solutions. From installations to repairs, our staff has got you covered.
Heat Pump Repair Installation Dayton, Ohio
At CJS Heating & Air, we offer customers in and around Dayton high-quality heat pump solutions. From installation to repairs, our technicians will be able to work with you to make the most of the heating and cooling of your home. We aim to provide you with the highest quality solutions that suit your needs and budget.
How does a heat pump work?
Heat pumps are one of the most versatile appliances that can install in your home because of their ability to work both as a heating and cooling mechanism. These systems mainly work by transferring air from one area to another. In the winter, they will take warm air from the outside areas around the home and pump it into your home. Heat pumps provide you with warm air when you need it most.
Similarly, heat pumps work in the summer by removing hot air from the inside of the home and pumping it outside. Heat pumps can also help combat humidity and discomfort, leading to issues in the summer months. No additional pieces are needed to allow a heat pump to function for heating and cooling. Instead, they operate as required, providing the temperature control you want in your home.
How can this system benefit your home?
Heat pumps have various benefits, which make them an excellent investment for any homeowner. Some of the most important benefits you can enjoy include:
- Energy Efficiency – Because heat pumps function by transferring air from one area to another, they are much more energy efficient than traditional systems. Traditional systems create hot air independently, while heat pumps bring it into the home from outside sources.
- Versatility – Heat pumps are a very versatile system in the home because they both heat and cool the house. The versatility of the heat pumps also means less large machinery in your home, giving you ample storage space and room to make other additions to your home.
- Longer Lasting – Another great advantage of a heat pump is its longevity. Since fewer internal parts are working to heat and cool air, heat pumps are less prone to sustaining damage. Additionally, with regular maintenance, you can extend the life of your unit quickly.
To enjoy these benefits and get the heating and cooling solutions you deserve, call our staff. Since 1994 we have provided customers with expert heat pump solutions tailored to their needs. If you want this same level of customer care, then it may be time to call our professionals.
What are signs that your unit needs repairs?
While heat pumps are a great addition to your home, they can also require repairs at some point. Some of the most common indications that your unit needs repairs to include the following:
- Strange noises during the operation
- High energy use
- Inability to heat or cool the home
- Fluctuating power
At CJS Heating & Air, we have the latest training and skills to perform the highest quality heat pump repairs. We will arrive quickly, diagnose the repair issue, and complete the needed services to get your heat pump back up and running in no time.
Depend on CJS Heating & Air
Regarding your heating and cooling needs, no one puts customers first like our professionals. When you call us, we will get to work helping you immediately. From our customer care specialists that will assist you over the phone to our heat pump professionals who will complete the repair work, our staff goes above and beyond to help you.
Knowing that we are there when you need us most is also helpful. Whether your heat pump breaks down in the middle of the night or on holiday, we will be there to help you, guaranteed! By trusting us, you will rest easy knowing you’re getting the best heat pump solutions.
Are you looking for professional Dayton heat pump installation services? Need repairs? Look no further than our experts! Call (937) 488-4758 and find out how our clean, screened, trained, and timely heat pump specialists can help you.