AC Filters & Filter Replacement Service
When did you last replace your air conditioning and heating system air filters? If you can’t remember your previous air filter replacement in Dayton, it’s been too long. That’s why CJS Heating & Air Conditioning provides fast, affordable filter replacement services.
The air filter is your air conditioner’s last line of defense. It protects you and your family from impurities in the air. It also keeps them from entering and damaging your air conditioner. Unfortunately, filter replacement is often forgotten—until now.
Air Filter Lifespans Vary
The life of an air filter depends on the conditions in your home and the type of filter you have. Conditions that affect air filter lifespan include:
- Number of people in the home
- How many pets you have
- Condition of air around your home
- Health concerns such as asthma
- Age of your AC system
CJS Helps Keep AC Filters Fresh
CJS takes the trouble out of keeping filters fresh. We provide our Dayton-area customers with various complete service AC filter solutions, including choosing the correct air filter for your needs and installing it.
Why are dirty Filters Hazardous To Your AC System?
When dust and other harmful particles enter your air conditioner, they can cause mechanical failures. Dust can shorten your system’s life, and it also causes evaporator coils to freeze.
3 Benefits of Regular AC Filter Replacements
- Cleaner Air With regular air filter replacements, you will rest easy knowing your home’s air is clean. That’s especially helpful for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Extended System Life With regular AC filter replacements, you ensure the life and efficiency of your system.
- Lower Energy Costs When its air filter is clean, your air conditioner runs more efficiently, lowering energy bills.
Dependable Air Filter Replacement Dayton Service
CJS Heating & Air is ready to help you find the correct filter for your system. We’ll install it and let you know when it’s time for your air filter replacement. It’s the easiest way to keep your home’s air safe for your system and your family.