Is water leaking from your air conditioner? Does your home take longer to cool down? Is the air less cool than it used to be? You may be experiencing evaporator coil issues. Don’t let frozen evaporator coils keep you hot in the summer. Call (937) 488-4758 and learn about our expert Dayton evaporator coil cleaning and repair solutions today. CJS clean, screened, trained, and timely techs work quickly to cool you down.
Evaporator Coil Cleaning Repair Dayton, Ohio
The evaporator coils are responsible for cooling the air that enters your home. When they are damaged, you can quickly find yourself without cold air. Our staff is here to help combat this issue. At CJS Heating & Air, we have the skills and expertise to provide high-quality evaporator coil cleanings, repairs, and installations.
Watch for these common causes of evaporator coil issues.
Like any other component in your heating and cooling system, evaporator coils can fall susceptible to various issues without proper care. Some of the common causes for evaporator coil issues include:
- Dirt & Dust – The evaporator coils work by being exposed to air and cooling it. When you don’t replace the air filter regularly, dust, dirt, and other debris can all make their way onto the evaporator coils. Not replacing the air filter can cause them to stop working, preventing the creation of cold air altogether.
- Frozen Coils – Another problem that stems from dirty coils is frozen coils. When the coils’ freon cannot cool the air, it can freeze the coils. In some instances, this can cause the coils to break. In others, the coils may thaw, resulting in significant water damage to your home.
- Age – Is your air conditioner older than ten years? As the system ages, it can deteriorate. AC components declining due to old age is especially true for the evaporator coils. As they age, they may grow leaks, preventing the coils from operating as they should. It can also leak freon, which can be damaging to the whole system.
Should these problems crop up, it’s time to get professional service from our trained experts. At CJS Heating & Air, we have the skills to repair and clean your evaporator coils. If this doesn’t do the trick, we can also replace them, guaranteeing a quality solution for your cooling needs.
How can timely repairs and services benefit you?
While some homeowners may try to put off repairs, favoring a fan to keep cool, many benefits can make timely repairs a clear choice. These include:
- Colder air
- Energy efficient functionality
- Saves money on emergency services
- Less wear and tear
- No water leaks
It’s essential to work with our repair specialists to enjoy these benefits. We arrive quickly and get to work solving your evaporator coil issues. Once finished, you will enjoy cool air throughout your home in no time.
Evaporator Coil service is not a do-it-yourself project.
Your air conditioner, and its internal components, are all very delicate. Without the proper knowledge and training, minor repairs can significantly damage your system. At CJS Heating & Air, we have the training, experience, and skills to provide a high-quality evaporator coil solution.
We are available for emergency services and can help you whenever you need us most. Our mission is to provide services that are all about you. From our affordable rates to our courteous staff, guaranteed, you will be 100% satisfied with all our work! So call us, and get reliable Dayton evaporator coil solutions for your home today.
Is your air conditioner blowing hot air? Your evaporator coils may be frozen. Call (937) 488-4758 for fast and reliable services. We offer whole system cleanings and repairs to get your home cold in no time.